The Village Park and Nature Trail
- Picnic Areas
- Water Fountain
Reservations & Permit
Call The Village of The Hills at (512) 261-6281 to reserve the Park and fill out an Activity Permit form.
- Residents of The Hills may reserve the park with a $75 refundable deposit, refunded if all refuse is properly disposed of and no damage is noted at the park.
- Non-residents of The Hills with authorization to enter The Hills may reserve the park for a Use Fee and deposit of $250, $125 of which will be refunded if all refuse is properly disposed of and no damage is noted at the park.
- Residents and non-residents may reserve the Park for no more than 2 consecutive days. Only one event can be reserved at the Park at a time.
The Park may not be used for and will not be reserved for commercial activities for which;
- Individuals are charged for use of Park admittance, parking or facilities,
- Items are exhibited which are sold or offered for sales at the Park, or
- Charges are made for equipment, food, or beverages brought into the Park.
- Prefer 3 weeks notice.
Approval is necessary to have inflatable’s, water slides, petting zoos, etc.
- While we are in Stage 2 Mandatory Water Restrictions, there will be no water slides allowed.
Checks must be written and delivered to:
Village of The Hills
102 Trophy Drive
Austin, TX 78738
- The Activity Permit needs to be signed before the event.
- Due to limited 110 volts electrical capacity, patrons should not use equipment that will draw more than 30 amps total load.
- After the event, contact 512-261-6281 to receive the refund or dispose of the check after park has been checked for damage.